A 6,500+ acre Master-Planned Industrial and Innovation Development, adjacent to Colorado Air & Space Port and US I-70, fronting the Union Pacific Railroad mainline.
Immediately available metro and long-haul fiber access with the ability to support diverse network pathways available from Zayo, CenturyLink, ESTech, AT&T, Windstream and Verizon.
- Entire 6,500+ acres controlled by one owner allowing for flexibility to meet specific requirements
- City of Aurora fast-track Planning and Permitting process
- Adjacent to Colorado Air & Space Port – one of only nine launch facilities in the US - with “through the fence” rights
- Fronts roughly three miles of Union Pacific Railroad mainline – Only rail-served Industrial zoned site in Denver Metro area over 100+ acres
- Adjacent to US I-70, 25 minutes to downtown Denver and 10 minutes to Denver International Airport
- Certified as Xcel Energy Mega Site with on-site substation with highest available capacity in network
- R100+ MW available day one
- RXcel Energy is a leader in sustainability, planning to have 60%renewable energy and an 80% reduction in carbon footprint by 2030
- ROnsite Solar / Renewable Energy Generation
- Robust dark and lit fiber capabilities from Zayo, CenturyLink, ESTech, AT&T, Windstream and Verizon along Imboden, Manila and 48th