Port Colorado is the only state-of-the-art inland port in the area, with potential connections to booming sectors like distribution, manufacturing, big data, solar, and aerospace. Denver, a top 10 city for transit that features access to both European and Pacific markets all in one day, is conveniently near a perfect site for an intermodal facility in Aurora, CO. One of the most viable and vibrant commercial aspects of Port Colorado is TransPort Colorado, a rail-served logistics and commerce park ready for 2021 development such as intermodal services near Denver, CO.
Under construction now is yet another appealing component — a 65-acre transload facility with access to the Colorado Air and Space Port. Port Colorado also has valuable proximity to several major transportation routes such as I-70, E-470, I-225, I-25, and U.S. 40 (Colfax).
Why Port Colorado Is Ideal for Colorado Intermodal Railroad Services
- It has a customized rail service with multiple switches daily and up to seven-day-per-week service.
- Port Colorado is great for an intermodal facility in Aurora, CO, because it can handle up to 286,000 pounds gross weight on rails.
- You have readily-available resources like water, sewer, fiber, and renewable energy.
- Port Colorado has assets galore, both manmade and natural, plus plenty of cutting-edge, robust amenities.
- Aurora/Metro Denver is one of America’s truly burgeoning regions whose crown jewel is Denver Union Station, a contemporary intermodal destination.
- You get fast-track permitting for Aurora lots.
- Construction-ready sites will be available in just a few months, in the spring of 2021.
- The Metro Denver area has achieved high rankings in key categories. For example, it’s second on U.S. News’ “Best Places to Live” list and top city in the nation for inclusiveness.
- Crucial for possible business development is the fact that Metro Denver has had the nation’s number one economy for three consecutive years.
A 6,500+ acre innovation and industrial development, adjacent to Colorado Air and Space Port and US I-70, fronting the Union Pacific Railroad mainline.
Contact Us Soon
We can’t wait to describe all the potential advantages of doing business in Port Colorado! Call us today at 303-353-1088 to learn more.