COVID-19: Resiliency, it’s a Colorado Thing
There’s something about Colorado as the nation navigates this pandemic. Maybe it’s the cowboy roots, the pioneering spirit, or an economy built to weather change.
Whatever the reason, Colorado’s resilience in the face of today’s reality, makes a difference. And it’s why – when paired with our incredible talent pool and a quality of life that’s second to none – companies and employees who are considering a change, are deciding on Colorado.
- The nations #1 economy three years running
- Over 90% of our workforce is still working
- A top remote workforce, ranked #1 prior to COVID-19
- 2nd most educated workforce in the country
- Ranked Top 10 US Cities Best Positioned To Recover From Coronavirus - Forbes
- 2nd in the nation for well positioned cities to retake their crown as one of the fastest-rising metro areas in the US – Business Insider
- 2nd on the U.S. News “Best Places to Live” list
- Metro Denver named top U.S. City in 2020 for inclusion. – Brookings
- Room to Roam: 88% of workforce pick Metro Denver for work/life balance
- Since July 2020, TSA has reported more people traveling through DEN than any other airport in the nation