Port Colorado Data is positioned to be the next high-tech computing space in the Denver Metro area.
This Xcel Energy Certified MegaSite has 1,250-2,000+ acres of developable land available within a 6,500-acre master-planned industrial development. With unique access to Denver’s tech talent, Port Colorado Data is well-suited for disaster recovery, co-location, hyper-scale computing, and enterprise data center space.
- 100+ Megawatt Capacity Available Now
- Diverse Fiber Routes from Zayo, CenturyLink, ESTech, AT&T, Windstream, and Verizon.
- Customized water solutions available
- Green Energy Initiatives - 100+ Megawatt Solar Energy Farm being developed
- Custom Incentive Packages through Xcel Energy and the City of Aurora
- Xcel Energy Megasite Certified
- Pre-Approved City of Aurora Lots for Sale
- City of Aurora planning and review process
- Construction ready sites Q1 2022
- Foreign Trade Zone 293
Fiber Capacity and Redundancy
Immediately available diverse fiber capacity available from Zayo, CenturyLink, ESTech, Verizon, Windstream and AT&T
Immediately available metro and long-haul fiber access with the ability to support diverse network pathways available from Zayo, CenturyLink, ESTech, AT&T, Windstream and Verizon.
- Several of the most prominent U.S. fiber-based service providers have services within ½ mile
- CenturyLink and Zayo local and long-haul fiber systems are readily accessible
- CenturyLink, AT&T and Verizon have local datacenters
- Xcel Energy Certified MegaSite
- Data Center Efficiency Rebates – helping to identify energy savings, cost estimates and cash rebates
- Data Center Design Assistance – free consulting, financial incentives, cash rebates based on energy savings