Port Colorado is one of the region’s largest new master-planned rail-served logistics and commerce parks with over 4,000 acres of light and heavy industrial zoned lots, available for 2022 development.
Currently underway at Port Colorado is a 65-acre rail-to-truck transload facility located along the frontage of Union Pacific’s mainline and the I-70 corridor. Additionally, developers will have opportunities for “through-the-fence” agreements with Colorado Air and Space Port.
- POver 4,000 acres of rail-served, light and heavy industrial zoned sites for lease, sale, and build-to-suit
- P65-acre on-site rail/truck transload facility with frontage along Union Pacific mainline and I-70
- PProximity to major transportation routes: I-70, E-470, I-225, I-25 and U.S. 40 (Colfax)
- PInterchange and transload tracks are scalable up to unit-train capability
- PCustomized rail service: multiple switches per day and up to 7 day per week service
- P286,000 lb. gross weight on rail capable
- PLight and heavy Industrial Zoning provides the broadest range of uses including outside storage
- PPre-approved City of Aurora lots = fast track permitting
- PConstruction Ready Sites currently available
- PCity of Aurora planning and review process
- PContiguous to Colorado Air and Space Port
- PMultiple active metro districts in place
- PForeign Trade Zone 293
- PXcel Energy MegaSite Certified